Links, videos and more! From all across the web.
Hey guys! Hope you’re having a sweet fall so far. Here at Brazen, we’re getting super pumped for our Social Recruiting Bootcamp and Halloween! Just gotta get on that costume…
But we digress. Love the stuff we have for you this week! Awesome content from around the web, here goes:
1. If you’re fretting about being a little lost in your 20’s, this list of famous people who made it big in their 30’s is sure to help you chill. (Hat tip to our regular contributor Kelly for leading us to this one!)
2. Do you live in one of America’s most walkable cities? The results might surprise you.
3. If you’re working applying for jobs, check out these 10 quick tips to help you transform your resume.
4. Surely you’ve heard of the Inbox Zero concept, but maybe we’re all misunderstanding it?
5. Here’s why you need to stop worrying about what you’re qualified to do.
6. From the TED Blog: The 20 most-watched TED talks so far (as of June). We thought Brazenites would dig the most watched talk about why school kills creativity. Watch now:
7. Finally, check out this recent grad’s campaign to become the University of Michigan’s first social media director. What do you guys think?