Our latest selection of must-see career content from around the web. Highlight this week: Donald Trump’s thoughts on what a messy desk means for business success.
Hey guys, we wanted to thank you for being here on Brazen Life. We love providing you with great content, and we’re totally obsessed with the interesting things you say in the comments. Keep it coming.
Here’s some of the most interesting #BrazenStuff we’ve seen lately:
1. If you’re contemplating applying for that position you saw posted online, here are .
2. Speaking of job applications, which degrees put you in the best position for getting a job after graduation? . Technology management MBAs and software engineering BAs rank high.
3. Classy Career Girl has a for a reader who asked about disclosing health problems at work.
4. Christine Hassler, author of “The Twenty Something Manifesto,” describes how she went from being a .
5. Brazen co-founder Penelope Trunk says .
6. Here are some that can positively impact your fitness if you’re stuck in a cube all day.
7. Show me the money! Or not… a PricewaterhouseCoopers study finds that .
8. Are you one of those people with a perpetually messy desk? Don’t feel too bad about it. Apparently it’s an indicator of success, according to Donald Trump. Watch: