A truly brazen Teen “Jeopardy!” contestant, apps that deliver some tough love and more in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday, Brazenites!
Now that all that lovey-dovey Valentine’s stuff is over with, it’s time to get back to what really matters: edifying you, our lovely readers, with this week’s top picks in posts. (It’s a gift that keeps on giving.)
1. About as brazen as it gets: .
2. Thoroughly kicking the myth of lazy entitlement in the tail, . (And it might be because they care too much about work!)
3. The Harvard Business Review puts forth an interesting argument on .
4. Quarter-life crisis? Make sure you’re not falling into these .
5. Sick of all the subtle digs and eye rolling? Try these .
6. From your very own “executive washroom” to free reign over the thermostat (as well as more career-oriented perks like increased productivity), here are .
7. Having trouble meeting your goals? Check out . (Sometimes you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do.)
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!