Turning your money-making hobby into a business, avoiding email overload and more.
Hey guys! Just a reminder that Brazen’s upcoming online career expo with Mashable is just around the corner (on July 31st)! If you’re interested in finding a digital job in New York or Washington, DC, this is the event for you.
In other news, another week has come to close—and with it, another round of awesome content we’d like to share with you. So without further ado, have a great weekend, and happy reading!
1. Turn your LinkedIn profile into real recruiter bait.
2. Wondering if your money-making hobby is technically a business? Here’s what the IRS has to say about it.
3. Find out how to get hired by anyone.
4. A philosophical look at failure.
5. Combat that ever-present email overload with these tips.
6. See which social media networks employers use the most.
7. Are you a wallflower? Learn how to network anyway.
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on?