Creative job applications, wisdom from Seth Godin and more in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday, Brazenites!
Hopefully this finds you at the end of a productive and tail-kicking week. If not, there’s a brand new week ahead—after a nice little thing called the weekend.
So sit back, relax and enjoy the links we’ve rounded up for you this week—links that might just help you make next week even awesomer.
1. We’ve all been taught that our “elevator pitch” should sum up our services in a neat little blurb. But .
2. In a world that changes every time we blink (sometimes two or three times per blink), .
3. Interviews are always a tightrope walk. Navigate one particular tripping point by learning ”
4. Crowdsourcing is a great way for companies to tap into the power of the social web. But
5. This guy did—and demonstrated one of the many creative ways you can make yourself stand out to potential employers…
6. …Or, what about having to accompany your job application? Brazen contributor did just that.
7. Climbing the corporate ladder isn’t always glorious—especially in the beginning. Sometimes, you need to .
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!