We’re throwing a party, and you’re invited.
“Can I pick your brain?”
Raise your hand if, at least once in your career, you’ve asked that question to someone you admire.
It makes sense. There’s nothing so valuable as the ability to get advice straight from the horse’s mouth, so to speak. No waiting through an hour-long webinar or paging through a 30-page ebook — sometimes, what you need to solve your problem is to ask your question or talk through the answer with someone who’s been there, solved that.
Talent Insiders: No Presentations, Just Conversations
That’s where Talent Insiders comes in. We’ve gathered 15+ thought leaders, practitioners, and analysts to chat one-on-one with you about the hottest topics in talent management.[jumbotron background=’#f6f6f6′ color=’#000′]
You’re Invited to Talent Insiders!
Chat one-on-one with the top minds in talent May 18th at 2pm ET.[/jumbotron]
Our experts will be answering questions like “How do the world’s top employer brands make candidates everywhere want to work for them?” and “What is the next big thing in HR technology?” Most importantly, though, they’ll be there to answer your questions — whatever they might be.
Using a computer or mobile device, you’ll have the opportunity to interact directly with featured experts on topics like employer branding, candidate experience, HR technology, recruitment marketing, employee engagement, internal mobility and workplace diversity. You’ll even have the opportunity to network with other attendees.
Featured experts include:
- Alexa Marenghi (Global Diversity Program Manager, Microsoft)
- Steve Boese (HR Technology Conference Co-Chair, LRP Publications)
- Christy Childers (Global Employer Brand Manager, Dropbox)
- Todd Raphael (Editor in Chief, ERE Media)
- Elaine Orler (Chairman & Co-Founder, The Talent Board)
- Madeline Laurano (Co-Founder, Aptitude Research Partners)
- Susan Vitale (Chief Marketing Officer, iCIMS)
- Roopesh Nair (President and CEO, Bernard Hodes)
- Suzanne Mackiewicz (Consulting Sourcing Leader, Deloitte)
- Susan S. LaMotte (Founder and CEO, Exaqueo)
- Jim Parker (Director of Talent Acquisition, Delaware North)
- Matt Charney (Executive Editor & Head of Content, Recruiting Daily)
- Max Shuftan (Business Development Manager, SANS Institute)
Don’t miss your chance to pick the brains of some of the brightest minds in the field. Space is limited, so reserve your spot today.