Awesome career-related news, blog posts and a video that you’ll want to check out.
Yo Brazenites! We hope you’re having an excellent weekend, staying cool and all that. The mercury readings in some parts of the country are a little nutzo. But we’ve got a bunch of interesting #BrazenStuff to distract you. Here we go:
1. Where do MBA grads most want to work? Tech firms, according to a .
2. Yikes! An NYU professor found that one-fifth of his class was . He about it too.
3. Salesforce.com tops Forbes’ list of the world’s . They’ve also got a neat slideshow with of some of those businesses.
4. The Rapid City Journal reports on a new crop of cigar lovers: .
5. You know how we’re supposed to be the generation that gravitates to urban areas and flees from the suburbs? .
7. In case you missed it: Brazen’s Network Roulette was alongside our awesome partners at Citi.
8. Those of you looking for freelance writing gigs need to check out this video from the Urban Muse ():
If there’s a post you want to share, mention it in the comments or tweet it and include the #BrazenStuff hashtag.