Interesting career-related links we know you’ll love.
Yo Brazenites! Here’s another assortment of interesting career-related stuff for you to enjoy over the weekend. Be sure to check out the awesome video at the end.
Also, send us your cool stuff for this roundup, mention it in the comments or tweet it and include the #BrazenStuff hashtag. Have a great weekend!
1. If you’re in a job you hate, Amber J.’s post, “,” will give you the attitude tune-up you need. (Thanks for pointing us to it, @!)
2. Pete Cashmore, the 25-year-old founder of Mashable, talks about his success in business and how .
3. says there is one thing you”absolutely MUST” do if you want a raise or promotion.
4. Yeah, job searching can be rough. But it is even more of a challenge for educated immigrants who aren’t accustomed to American job hunting norms. .
5. If you’ve ever thought about becoming a sports recruiter, you’ll want to check out this by our excellent Brazen Life contributor .
6. Looking for your first job? Here are for you regardless of your industry.
8. There’s an over at Ask A Manager about whether advising candidates to “use a land line” is outdated advice for phone interviews.
9. There are some good tips in this Forbes article about .
10. What’s the “?”
from on .