Hot professional development and career news! This week we’ve got a video you’ll love.
Hey guys, Halloween might be just around the corner, but there’s no need to be frightened about getting guidance in your career.
You just need to know how to ask someone you respect how to mentor you, and the video at the end will help you do just that. Also, in case you missed it, check out about the art of writing great networking emails. It’s a !
And now for some of the most awesome links we’ve seen around the interwebs this week:
1. The recession has helped the Washington, DC area (Brazen’s home!) become a ““
2. When it comes to ideal educational systems, a lot of people point to South Korea. But
4. When it comes to work, do twenty-somethings expect ?
5. If you need to get your finances in order for once and for all, .
6. Here’s some advice we know you’ll love. How to ask someone to be your mentor from of . Just watch: