Some of what we’ve got for you this week: tips on how to feel satisfied, Sheryl Sandberg’s HBS graduation speech, green jobs and more.
Are you making the seven deadly mistakes job seekers make online? Find out in our How to Get a Job online and on-demand bootcamp.
Happy Friday cool people! Before you bolt for the weekend, take a look at this week’s link roundup:
1. Going green isn’t just goo for the planet. It’s good for the workforce too
2. Would you date someone who never went to college? This girl did
3. In her graduation speech at Harvard Business School, Sheryl Sandberg says careers aren’t like ladders anymore
4. How to feel satisfied with every day
5. This is what needs to be covered up at your job interview
6. Why the “get rich quick” approach doesn’t work
7. Some singles are exiting fast-track careers