Career content you don’t want to miss.
Hey guys! Exciting update: our blog content is now syndicated on AOL Jobs and Business Insider! We’re simply loving the posts we’ve had on here recently and hope you have been too. Kudos to our regular contributors and our fab guest writers!
And now, without further ado, here’s what we have for your this week:
1. Is reality TV influencing how we work?
2. The number of Americans who are relocating for jobs increased in the first half of 2011.
3. Looking to find a job in a new industry? Read this.
4. Don’t make this mistake in a job interview.
5. Chinese students are flocking to U.S. grad schools.
6. An editor over at The Atlantic asks: do Millennials deserve the “Lost Generation” title?
7. Did you catch bits of the Social Good Summit this week? You’ll definitely want to take a minute to watch this interview with CNN founder Ted Turner. Great quote on what it takes to be successful, “Early to bed, early to rise, work all day and advertise.”