Career content you don’t want to miss!
Hey, it’s the end of another busy week! Hope you all had a good one. We’ve got a bunch of cool things for you today. Let’s dive right in!
1. Here’s an interesting strategy some job seekers are using: . Forbes writer Susan Adams says you should .
2. Fellow Brazen member explains how she .
3. Oh hindsight! A writer/speaker he wishes he’d received when he first started his career.
4. “This millennial generation is not just looking for a job, they’re not just looking for salary and financial benefits, they’re looking for skill development, they’re looking for mobility, they’re looking for opportunities to acquire different skills and to move quickly from one part of an organization to another,” PricewaterhouseCoopers Chairman Dennis Nally said in with the Wall Street Journal.
5. When interviewing for a job, give a short answer before getting into more detail. That’s one of the from Passive Panda.
6. , a journalism professor, says Americans should do what he did and . Americans will have an edge because of a coming global talent crunch, he says.
7. While we’re on the topic of work in other countries, here are .
8. If you’re on the job hunt and your parents are giving you a hassle, you’ll want check out these .
10. In case you missed it, you’ll want to look at Entrepreneur magazine’s list of . Copa d’Oro in Santa Monica, Calif, is featured as the best bar to network at without spending a ton.
11. Brazen Life contributor Liz Funk, author of “.”
As always, we invite you to send us ideas for this roundup. Mention it in the comments or tweet it and include the #BrazenStuff hashtag. Have a great weekend!