The ethics of unpaid internships, tips on getting noticed by a potential employer — we’ve got all that and more in our roundup this week!
TGIF Brazen readers!
If you’re in the US, hopefully you’ve had a chance to enjoy these unseasonably warm temperatures that have taken hold in many parts of the country. There’s nothing like an early spring to inspire you to do new stuff. Maybe that means changing jobs or making changes in your office environment. Either way, we’ve got some super awesome reads for you this week:
2. How to transform your desk job from a
3. The of unpaid internships
4. An added perk of being ambitious: you’re likely to
5. If you weren’t sure about the importance of networking, you will be after you read
6. Want to really impress an employer?
7. Has the Internet the business card?