Information diets, Internet Use Disorder and more in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday, Brazenites!
We hope your first week of October was fantastic. Here are some reads we found particularly interesting this week:
1. We know Gen Y loves its social media, but we were still a little surprised by this .
2. Are you being too sensitive? This interesting article explores .
3. Whatever you’re thinking of presenting, it helps to know .
4. You like taking shortcuts, foo’? (Sorry, we couldn’t help ourselves.) Then check out .
5. Looking to build a snazzy online portfolio? Check out these to get started.
6. Overstressed? Overloaded? Over-everythinged?
7. It was only a matter of time…. (Know anyone who warrants a diagnosis?)
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!