Secrets your crappy boss doesn’t want you to know what your desk says about you and more in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday, Brazenites!
We bring you another week of great reads, hand-picked just for you from us. Consider it an early Valentine’s present.
1. Always amusing, always head-scratching: more of the .
2. Are you unconsciously letting these sabotage your communications?
3. Employees aren’t the only ones who can bring down a team; check out these .
4. Speaking of ineffective leadership, if you’re on the supervising side of the equation and frustrated with the red tape you have to navigate, ROWE’s new book might be right up your alley.
5. You don’t get to be a top diva for nothing; see what .
6. They may feel like a relic of the past, but it’s possible to bring them into the digital age; check out this infographic on .
7. You may know what’s in each pile, .
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!