How to be a spy at your interview, a ninja with your keyboard and more in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday, Brazenites!
Welcome to that lost week where half your office is on vacation and the other half is still nursing holiday feast hangovers. Whichever lot you fall into, here are some of this week’s good reads to get you through the last few days of 2013:
1. We all know we have to suspend (a huge amount of) disbelief to enjoy the classic holiday movie Home Alone. But to learn just how much, .
2. Just because you were hired for the holidays doesn’t mean you can’t negotiate yourself into something longer. Check out these .
3. Start your 2013 reading list off right with these . (Pssst, many of them are applicable for guys, too!)
4. Want to know if you’ll fit in at a company? Keep an eye out for these .
5. Have you ever used a sick day when you really just needed some “me” time? (We won’t tell on you.) According to a recent
6. Up your productivity and impress your coworkers by learning these .
7. Keep the spirit of the season alive (and give your coworkers a lovely surprise) with this list of .
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!