Puppies vs. stress, the ultimate sell-out and more in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday, Brazenites!
Welcome to the official holiday season. We hope you’ve managed to keep your stress level down so far.
Here are some good reads to keep you entertained, prepared and otherwise distracted from all the buying and wrapping and miscellaneous merry-making:
1. Sick of all the usual job-search advice? May we recommend learning ?
2. Even if you’re “out” in your personal circles, does that mean you should make your preferences known at work? Check out this provocative article that discusses .
3. We all want it, but we rarely get it — Brazen contributor Rebecca Thorman discusses over at U.S. News & World Report.
4. Why stop at just colleges? This could really catch on in some offices: .
5. You may be well-prepared for a typical interview, but what about an interview over a meal? Brush up on your .
6. It’s not too early to start thinking about your New Year’s resolution. See what .
7. There’s personal branding, and then there’s this. (Bids end December 12th, so get yours in now!)
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!