Learning how to look busy, exaggerating your work hours and more in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday, Brazenites!
The days are getting shorter and the temperatures are getting colder, but our list of great reads will hopefully keep you warm and snuggly. (Don’t ask us how. But they might. You never know…)
1. You’ve probably heard of #FirstWorldProblems—but have you heard of the backlash against it? Too much, or spot on?
2. Another post for the “” question: . We’d love to hear YOUR thoughts on this one!
3. Do you (or does someone you love) suffer from syndrome? You’re not alone.
4. You got the job—hooray! But not too fast.
5. Why are so many of us tempted by social media on the job? (No, “because it’s fun” was not one of them.)
6. Staying fit and healthy at college can be a challenge. Check out this list of for some easy ways to improve that.
7. If only more companies used this tool— to gauge levels of employees’ job satisfaction.
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!