Lessons from mall Santas, why gossip may be good for your office and more in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday, Brazenites!
If you are reading this, it means the Mayans were wrong and the world has not ended. Sorry, Mayans. You can’t win ’em all.
To celebrate our collective continued existence, here are some of our favorite reads from this week for your enjoyment:
1. Looking for a way to say “I quit!” that really makes waves (whether good or bad)? Take a page from .
2. If you’re one of the skeleton crew running your office next week, get a jump on the new year by using these .
3. This year, Jolly Old St. Nick has some job advice to fill your stocking with these .
4. Want to know ? There’s only one way to find out…
5. Just because you’re starting out doesn’t mean can’t get the props you deserve. Check out these .
6. Feel guilty every time you swap stories at the water cooler? These .
7. If you know what more than a few of these mean, it means you’re either really, really cool, or it’s time for you to start hanging out with friends your own age.
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!