Office Politics: the app, the 10 best companies for work/life balance and more in this week’s link roundup!
Happy Labor Day weekend, Brazenites!
We can’t fully grasp that summer is almost over. (What was it grownups always used to tell us about the seasons running together when you get older?) Stand up for your youthful outlook by enjoying the heck out of this weekend, for us—but first, check out this week’s roundup-worthy links:
1. Bra on backwards? Slipped in syrup? These are (believe it or not) .
2. Tired of your boss constantly looking over your shoulder? Learn .
3. is getting more popular. Would it work for you?
4. Are happy people better workers? Check out this .
5. Who doesn’t want work/life balance? Act fast and you may be able to snag one of these .
6. They happen (maybe more often than you think). Here are some .
7. Need to vent some frustration over your coworkers? How about a therapeutic ?
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!