The danger of being too “busy,” how to overcome mental blocks and more in this week’s link roundup!
Happy Friday, Brazenites! It’s been a wild one across the country, with heat waves, droughts and storms. We hope you’re keeping comfy wherever you are… and that you enjoy this week’s links!
1. We all love our paid vacations. But how would you like a “paid, paid” vacation—no work allowed?
2. Whether you want to supplement your income or find a unique way to work from home, consider the pros and cons of microjobs.
3. Are you stuck in the “busy” trap?
4. Learn how your mind prevents you from achieving your goals (and what you can do about it).
5. Don’t make your potential employers cringe; nix these 5 most overused resume phrases now.
6. The secret to success may not be what you think.
7. Who couldn’t use 101 ways to feel happier every day?
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!