Frenemies, an inspirational TEDx talk (aren’t they all?) and more in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday, Brazenites!
You’ve made it through another work week (unless you were on vacation some place warm, in which case you are very smart, and we are jealous). Take a load off and enjoy these links, specially selected to up your game, elevate your mind and give you a little boost of inspiration:
1. Military software programmer by day, kitschy sweater salesman by night: .
2. Are you the office “yes” person? Read this post for some .
3. If you’re a freelancer or subcontractor, you know there are busy times and there are dry spells. Take some of the scariness out of it by learning .
4. It’s a precarious position, so make sure you tread carefully: .
5. Keep your friends close and your coworkers…well, maybe not so close after all. First, see this post on .
6. Which gets you the job—attitude, or aptitude?
7. Need a little inspiration at the end of a long week? Check out :
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!