Ninja quotes, Craigslist experiments and more in this week’s link roundup.
As you watch the world’s finest compete for the gold, here are the reads we think deserve a place on the (Brazen) podium:
1. No matter how rough your job search has been, these are bound to make you think “At least it’s not that bad…”
2. Exercise can be good for your career, so check out these .
3. If you have trouble deciding what to do when, let these experts tell you .
4. Ever wondered what your competition looks like? One man .
5. Skill isn’t everything—.
6. There’s a reason everyone keeps saying email is a time-suck. A recent study shows .
7. . Need we say more?
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!