How to recover from a big mistake, what your job history says about you and more in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday, Brazenites!
We hope you’ve made it through another week with your holiday spirit intact. (What? No holiday spirit yet? It’s already mid-November! Get in the game!)
Here are some of our favorite reads from this week to help distract you from all the jingles wafting prematurely from your coworker’s radio:
1. Ever have trouble explaining things like Twitter and Pinterest to older relatives and coworkers? Try this .
2. It can be overwhelming starting your own business. That’s why .
3. We all make mistakes; the key is what we do afterwards. Check out these .
4. They want to commit; you want to keep your options open. Here’s .
5. Be prepared to answer some tough interview questions by knowing in advance which .
6. Looking to pick up a little extra cash for gift-giving? Find out .
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!