Self-employment, entrepreneurship and a bit about the recent NFL ref debacle in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday, Brazenites!
Unbeknownst to us, the majority of the links we collected for you throughout the week wound up centering around the themes of entrepreneurship, self-employment and freelancing. So for all you hustlers (or wannabe hustlers) out there, this one’s for you.
Also, it’s still not too late to enter Write a post on the topic on your blog, leave a link to your post in the comments by September 30th, and you’ll be included in our October Run-Around post. You’ve got a couple more days to get your submissions in and get some great promotion for your blog!
1. First, for those of you doing the standard day job thing, you may be surprised to learn which .
2. Entrepreneurial legend Chris Guillebeau raises the interesting question of .
3. Our own managing editor Alexis Grant explores .
4. Get Rich Slowly asks ?
5. You’ve considered working from home, starting your own business, freelancing—but have you considered how ?
6. If all this hustler talk has you motivated, check yourself with this interesting exploration of .
7. And now, for something completely different… Most of us are just glad it’s over, but have you contemplated ?
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!