A defense for Millennials, the dangers of telling HR too much and more in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday, Brazenites!
We hope you rocked it out again this week. (Of course you did!) Here are some of our favorite posts to help you keep on rockin’:
1. Wondering what it’s really like to work for yourself? It probably won’t help you make any life-changing decisions, but is at least sure to give you a laugh.
2. We always love these posts: (Just don’t be getting any ideas, you!)
3. Sick of hearing about how Millennials are “entitled”? So was this author when he wrote his opinion piece
4. Your HR reps are not the same as your high school guidance counselors. Before you request a meeting to discuss whatever issues are on your mind, be sure to read this post on .
5. Whether you’re trying to make a business contact or solicit a potential client, set yourself up for success by brushing up on .
6. Are you dressing for success?
7. Do you buy your lunch most work days? This may make you change your habits.
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!