A ridiculously fascinating You Tube video, some good old-fashioned tail-kicking and more in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday, Brazenites!
Welcome to the time of the year when half your office is on vacation, half the clients you deal with are out at their Christmas luncheons and you could technically get away with an impromptu dance party in the break room since the workflow’s so light.
(Could. We’re not officially saying you should—although we would not look down on it if you did.)
In the meantime, check out these great links:
1. There is no career-related value to this particular link, but it is easily the most weirdly intriguing thing we have seen in a while. So, we share it with you: . (You’re welcome.)
2. Just in time for holiday parties and family gatherings, it’s .
3. You’ve probably heard of the 80/20 rule, but do you know about the 97/3 rule? Flip your attitude with these .
4. If you’re starting (or thinking of starting) your own business, first check out these .
5. Who’s your boo? No, not that one—we mean these .
6. Don’t feel bad about quitting your job; one writer argues that .
7. Who needs to wait for New Year’s resolutions to kick their tails into gear? If ever you needed .
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!