Making nice after an office fight, dealing with customer service reps and more in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday, Brazenites!
Another week, another roundup. Start your weekend off right with these reads, hand-picked for you by us (with many happy returns).
1. You know we can never get enough of “at least this hasn’t happened to you” anecdotes. Here’s the latest batch of .
2. Heading back into the office after a hurricane hiatus? Check out these .
3. Being run-of-the-mill is hardly a goal we would recommend. Need confirmation? See these .
4. No degree? No problem. There are plenty of .
5. From U.S. politics to office politics: .
6. These tips work for everyday conversations, too: .
7. We all hate dealing with customer service when we have an issue. Next time you face the dreaded task, reference this .
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!