Weird things people have done at interviews, why Gen Y is so focused on “following their passion” and more in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday, Brazenites!
The last week of September is already upon us. (Don’t ask us how that happened. We’re just as surprised as you are.) Here are some of our favorite reads from this past week.
Also, don’t forget that you’ve got one week left to enter Write a post on the topic on your blog, leave a link to your post in the comments by September 30th, and you’ll be included in our October Run-Around post. Pretty cool, huh? Then get writing!
1. You may not believe in fate, but
2. We’ve all had our not-so-great interviews. But at least you (hopefully) never committed one of these .
3. The answer may surprise you.
4. The nip in the air means more than pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks; it’s also a reminder
5. Some call Gen Y “entitled.” This author argues it’s because —and he has the chart to prove it.
6. Want to make your application stand out from the pile? Don’t forget to .
7. Not sure if you should take things to the next level? Check out this .
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!