The “purrfect” scam, the weirdest interview questions and more in this week’s link roundup.
Happy Friday Sunday, Brazenites!
As you may have noticed, the Brazen blog was down on Friday for a period as our IT team worked diligently to bring it back up. As a result, our Friday link roundup did not go out as scheduled.
But we didn’t want you to miss out on the goodness, so we’re putting it up now. Better late than never, right?
1. Think you’re prepared for every question an interviewer could throw at you? Think again. Check out some of the .
2. “Location, location, location” isn’t just for real estate; if you’re thinking of starting your own biz, check out .
3. Who better to teach you ?
4. You may know the basics of office email etiquette, but have you considered ?
5. Learn a lesson in how not to run a business from .
6. Are you a STAR manager or a DOPE manager? If you’re not sure (and want to make sure you’re not the latter), check out .
7. If ever there was an ideal example of the argument, it would be this: .
Have you read anything this week that’s worth passing on? Share it with us in the comments!